Thursday, June 28, 2012

{Introduction}

Hello,  


If we have yet to be introduced, my name is Kristi.  It is a pleasure to meet you!  I'd like to share the direction of this project with you people-of-the-blogging-community.


To begin, I am a newly registered nurse, newly married, recently moved to a new town with my new husband, and have begun a variety of new activities with new friends.  Can you say novice at just about everything?  This past year has been a whirlwind of "new", and with that, a great deal of aha! moments.  And these simple, day-to-day, aha! moments - mini epiphanies, if you will - are what I would like to share with you.


With that, the following will {most likely} include short stories, insights and a photo or two about the extraordinary little aha! moments I happen to stumble upon.


Be encouraged by embracing the little things.



Cheers,

      K.

          

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Welcome to the world of blogging, friend! Can't wait to hear about your many adventures {in nursing(!!!) among others out in Bend!} :)

    ReplyDelete